well, I took a week and a half off of working out and blogging. I got lazy and didn't feel like it. I now have extra motivation though- I made a $50 bet with my roommate to see who can lose the biggest % of body weight -> starting today, going until June 1st. We are going to weigh in every week on Sunday and record our progress. I am going to record it here so that I have more motivation.
To be honest, I am frustrated with myself that I didn't work out for a week and a half- I was honestly just being lazy and didn't set aside the time to work out and I made excuses to procrastinate. I frustrate myself, but I know I can do this. I've done it before!
So here are my stats for week 1 of the bet (as calculated by the super scientific scale that he has):
171.4 lbs
34.9% body fat
29.3% BMI
Tomorrow I am going to fill up my camelbak and drink two of those before I have to go to work. I really wish I could have a water bottle at work with me, I think I would do so much better on a diet if I could drink more water at night while I'm at work. I'm going to have to figure out how to be on a diet and be at work at night when I get the hungriest. Maybe when I start working out more, I will have less of a craving for junk....
Let's try this again. I can do this, I just really need to put my mind to it.