So there is a booklet that came with my DVDs that gave an outline of the workouts I'm supposed to do everyday for four weeks. Yesterday I was supposed to do two videos but I only did one- I did the cardio disc- it was actually pretty fun except very fast paced so I felt as if I couldn't do it very well. I know that the more I do the workouts the easier they will get, I am just really stubborn. I regret not doing the second one only because I want instant gratification, but at the same time I think that I would have been useless yesterday and today if I pushed my body that much. I am trying to be good to myself and listen to my body. This week there are two rest days- so I think on the first rest day that I will do the extra video I didn't do yesterday. Today I am going to try to do both videos- the Cardio Axe and High & Tight. The BumBum one was supposed to be today, but I just know that I need my knees to not ache tonight at work from the lunges.
Off I go!