Monday, February 6, 2012

Day 1: Getting slim for Colombia

I'm starting this blog to help me stay accountable to myself to get slim so that I'm more comfortable in my own skin (in regular everyday life) and when I go to Colombia to visit my family.  In Colombia, nobody is fat.  Colombia is home of some of the most gorgeous women, and I want to fit right in when I go visit.
I bought the program "Brazil Butt Lift."  I'm hoping that with everyday dedication to this program, going to hot yoga, and starting to eat better I can lose the weight I want to and trim down my excess fat and get a cute perky butt.  So... today is day 1.  This is going to be a journey of highs and lows.  I'm hoping that it will be mostly highs and that this starts to work in the first week- if it does, it will be a huge load of self confidence for me, and hopefully an inspiration for people who are wary or afraid of taking the first step to be better.
This is not something I want to do.... to put embarassing things here for people to see, but I'm going to view it as a step of courage.  Facing what's real- my fears and my fat are going to make me stick to it and give me some inspiration on the days I "just don't feel like it"



So here we go....